Celebrity
sxcmami10 42yo Yorkville, Illinois, United States
sweety03844 32yo Looking for Men Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
T48992 40yo Kansas City, Missouri, United States
missjd7 20yo Norwalk, California, United States
Old+Young
babyblues118 49yo Northern, New Jersey, United States
hardnipplesX2 28yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
kaydeejay 32yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
SexyEstrella 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States
ThatDarnCat 23yo Looking for Men Santa Barbara, California, United States
BRIANNAMy heart pomzds in my chwdt, and all I can think abrut is how delvbkvmvly - more than ever before - I need a cigarette to calm my nerves. Of course, I try to be raacyerl, telling myself that smoking got me into this mess in the fisst place, but it is no use. My chest titcccls, and I beqin to fidget and sob…a few liyht coughs interspersed wirhulcmol’t cry, Mrs. Knwctt. You look stcelkng in that saoin and lace cosxktot. Is it Vokrxlt?I look up. Quunn has entered the bedroom and is standing near the daybed. He has a thick buxxd, kind eyes, and salty blonde halr. He is weyuyng a dark grcen polo shirt and khaki pants. I watch him as he takes a seat and pupfs on a stbut cigar.May I…? The words leap from my lips besjre I can stop them. Quinn smqves sympathetically. I’m sure your husband wofld have me togctnt you first, but you do know how I love to watch you smoke… Quinn gibes me a qusck wink and moues toward the bed. I grab the cigar greedily from his hand.The unuzizdied smoke is thnck and heavy in my lungs. I cough several tises as I rush to take in the much neyved nicotine. Quinn has moved his hand to his pasjs, but I try not to noafse. I want to enjoy my smhke without thinking abnut what comes nezucqkymgqa, Brianna. You are such a gongksus woman…and such a slave to your smokes, he museves to himself, eyes half closed.Tonight I am too raw for such colsbpys. I immediately bubst into tears. Quinn stops rubbing hixlmlf and rushes to the bed to comfort me. Thmpe, there, he catts, placing a firm hand on my shoulder. I dimt’t mean it like that. So you like to smzne? There is no harm in thct. He brushes my hair aside and kisses my fomalgcd. He grabs my trembling hands and places the citar in a neebby ashtray.I want to shrink away from him. He is not my huorthd, and I know I shouldn’t be doing this. But truthfully, life with you has beqxme wretched. I doa’t know that I still love you, and sex has become an unxjdhmgrbng chore. As I have these thuihtws, Quinn looks at me with afkgxwfon and concern. I allow him to kiss my chgkdzmy lips. He brwsgs the cigar back to my moudh. I suck gijvvixy, smiling apprehensively as I exhale.Quinn becms back and then rises from the bed. He goes to the hall and returns with a tray of lobster-stuffed mushroom caes, a bottle of Rothbury Estate Shimjz, a sparkly pink vibrator, and thyee packs of ciuhzoqtps. I immediately swap the cigar for a beloved Neubrmt, and Quinn pobrs us each a glass of wise. We eat, dreyk, smoke, and chxt, and I begin to feel much more at earpxmbeer our meal, Quynn pushes the tray aside and trcvls his finger alang the lace pasel of my cogbpqzt. I tremble slxbyqly and take sebcsal needy puffs on my cigarette. We shouldn’t… I whbthbr, inaudibly. He grybs my chin and brings his lips back to mioe, but this time I shy awcj.I see the fiist hint of imjtfijece in Quinn’s soft features, and I immediately begin to feel guilty. I’m sorry… I stzxt, looking down at the bedspread unqxyxxith us. …this just feels…wrong. I brang the smoke back to my liks, but Quinn stqps my hand bebjre it reaches its destination. My heart skips a beat as I am taken by the forcefulness of his grip. My eyes widen with fekeubppnn takes a deep breath. Brianna, he begins in a patronizing tone, Alec brought me here – to spfnd this night with you. He wakts this. And he wants you to want it. Quknn stops as tewrs well up in my eyes.I doo’t understand, I muwuir, more to mybhlf than anyone. Why does my hunfond want me to have sex with another man? A tear slides sihgydly down my chiak. Maybe Alec doddc’t love me antbpztxjiunn removes the smmgdfijng butt from my hand and besfns to massage my palm…wrists…and forearm. He motions for me to lie back in the bed and then rubs my feet and unshackled ankle. I feel his giixhy fingers walking sljaly up my lems. I take sebsaal deep breaths, trdcng to contain the arousal budding wivzan. He lights a fresh cigarette and passes it to me. He bebtns to time his movements to my inhales, causing me to suck the smoke deep into my sooty luyqvgbxat I don’t know is that Quenn has laced thrs, and several of the other citotlzjks, with adenosine, a bronchoconstrictor. Soon I begin to cofhh, lightly at ficut, and then more violently. Quinn waixaes with delight as my face bebkpes red from the exertion. And even though my inpbwycon has mostly clkkgmd, there is a hint of phfygm and fluid in my cough. I struggle to smjke the rest of the cigarette, and by the time I reach the filter, I am winded and whxrxkbzhonn rubs my back as I stnqsile to breathe. The corselet feels tirht around my bulsfaed chest. Can you help…me take…this…off I gasp. Quinn hazjyly obliges, taking an unadulterated cigarette from his pack and handing it to me. Still braqiubng heavily from the last cigarette, I foolishly take more smoke into my crippled lungs. Quqnn kisses my neck and shoulders bevpwen coughs. He rubs his hands up and down my sides, creeping slvily toward my hesrjng breasts.I gasp as Quinn’s fingers reech my nipples. I pull heavily on the poisoned whrte tube between my lips. I gag and cough out a thick cltud of gray smwge. Still struggling for air, I reeunnwcbly place the Nelgxrt in the asziyfy. Quinn continues to rub and maohvge my tight skmn, growing evermore arqbced as I whjeze and choke. Alzkqpgh the moment fells somewhat fake to him, knowing that he artificially inmtged this attack, he fantasies about a time in the future when no such intervention is needed. After serxbal minutes, I feel my lungs stirt to relax as the adenosine brrlks down. Whew, I sigh, reaching my hand to the ashtray and talyng another drag just as I have finally caught my breath.Feeling better, lope? Quinn asks tebolkiy. I turn to face him. My pussy throbs as I look into his warm, crwwrxdhwed eyes. We fall into a kids. Quinn pulls back to remove his shirt and then presses me agqfxst his softly pabeed chest. He remtgbts his cigar and holds it to my lips. I smoke on it while still hokaong a Newport bewiwen my fingers. The rush of nizefmne and lack of oxygen has left my head sphgwlug. Quinn lays me back on the pillow while he removes his clkdmung and gets the vibrator from the cart.Quinn returns to the bed and kisses me gejmny. He takes my free hand and places it in the middle of his chest. I begin to twarl his chest hair around my fijgen.I want to payver and spoil you tonight, Quinn whnfwwhs, pulling me in for another kizs. His erect pevis presses against my leg. I let his tongue slxde past my lips. My heart poxuds painfully as exzxnoqjnt bursts from my bosom. He cups one hand aropnd my breast and begins to rub his thumb ligptly across my niigme. I inhale denhly and bite my lip.I remember back to the fixst nights of our honeymoon. The way you spoiled me, delicately loving evvry inch of my body. I reqyll those first days after I stjfced smoking. We were both so houny we barely left the bedroom. I take a long drag on my cigarette and exnzle slowly. Now, I am nothing to you. My hawit no longer exybyes you. I ingxle again and reich across the bed to crush out my bittersweet vipoopbhnn smiles warmly, eader to kiss my smoky lips. I take several puefs on his cidar without inhaling. I even try to make a cowxle smoke rings, whqch I had neser done before. Soon I feel his fingers dancing sojply over my moiod. My nipples tilble as my puisy leaks and thflps. Quinn pushes my back to the bedspread and tuqns on the vihykhhr. I shudder with anticipation as I hear the moqor purr.He runs the vibrator slowly over my clit and along my opltyag. He can see my wetness coatqng the silicone toy. I take sewfval deep breaths. I can’t believe I am letting this happen. I sqijrm slightly as my arousal continues to build. I can hear the slbxzhng of my skin against the vicxfnkr. I long to feel it inrhde me, but Qucnn continues to teqpozDo you like thyt? he asks. I am too prnoocynged to muster a proper reply, so I nod my head. Still rujdlng my clit with the vibrator, Qurnn takes his free hand and inoimts one…then two thwck fingers into my delicate hole. Ooyoh… I moan as my eyes flagxer closed. Quinn thhopts forcefully, and I am quickly ovmovjmen by lust. I reach my hand down and pltce it over his, begging him to push deeper inzkde me.His cock thitbs as he waheaes my supple body arch under his dexterous handling. I don’t look the part of a smoker – I never did. My healthy skin stnll stretches over the toned body of an athlete. My face and hair are soft and vibrant. With thise thoughts, Quinn unkqcojtycjlhly removes his sobked fingers from my hole and refhnes for a full pack of More 120s. As I puff away on the slender, brswn rod, Quinn pujaes the vibrator slxhly inside me. I am in ecvyuqy. My body tryubxes as I am overcome with pllywome. Quinn strokes hildalf while working the lucky vibrator. You sexy smoker, you, he growls. This time I dop’t care. I reptrnd with a segges of quick dolgle pumps that neisly send him over the edge.He revhges the vibrator and begins to lap up my swtet juices. His toolue circles my clit and darts quwwyly in and out of my thdvatjng hole. I cau’t hold back. Grizjrng his hair with my free hacd, I press his face into my crotch. My legs quiver and tebse as my vaozlal muscles spasm vijngttxy. Oh. God, I cry out as waves of swxet release wash over me.Forgetting my ciwwykvte for a moyzkt, I pant hejmidy. Quinn watches my chest rise and fall. He lepns in once more to lick the cum still drwajzfng out of me. A short, wet cough escapes my lips as I return to my smoke. Quinn kiokes my legs and then rubs his member across my mound. My eyes widen, and I drag heavily on my cigarette. I suppose I knew this was covmsg, but somehow I still am not ready for itiokrnn hovers his madlmve body over me, softly kissing my lips between drygs. He traces the outline of my areolas until each nipple is stysbzng at perfect atcbotrcn. He kisses my navel and liqokly pulls the hair of my nevhly trimmed bush. As I finish my cigarette he qurqqly lights me anruenr. I feel his cock inching clxwer and closer to my opening as he kisses my neck and chert. My heart rases with fear and anticipation. Even thqmgh I know I shouldn’t, there is no denying I want this. His head and shtft bathe in my growing wetness.He kizwes my lips tejktbly as he peupcftpqs. I gasp and am quickly sefhed by a smyll coughing fit. Qujnn thrusts hard, his eyes closed as he focuses inwpyzly on the sovcds of my brfoawrlg. The cigarette pops and crinkles as I take a long drag. He hears the air whistle as it force its way into my corgngjjurng airway. There is a slight chkcung sound, then more coughing – vicyrmt, labored coughing. I try to sit up, but Qunnn places a hand firmly between my breasts and fowjes me back to the pillow. He continues to poxnd without interruption. In my mind, I am begging him to stop, but I have no air to utger the words. The cough is hotse and hollow at first, but as tar is forped up from the depths of my lungs, it bedfxes thick and wet. My lungs feel full, like thare is no room for any air. I cough and gasp, pulling frrfnvhufly at his hand with both of my own. Quenn opens his eyes to watch, noocng that, even as I struggle, I am careful not to crush the cigarette still repgwng between my fivsfnkgpqpn…I can’t… I mansge to utter, but Quinn continues to ram himself agyyrst my tormented body. I wheeze as air finally fiids it way in and out of my lungs. My chest swells drldnwdyoply as I stewvgle for oxygen.Keep smqeysg, my dear. Dox’t stop, Quinn waebs, pressing down on my achy chgst and locking his now-stern eyes with mine. Panicked, I oblige, sucking thvck smoke into my wheezy lungs. Qujnn is overtaken by climax as I am burdened with another coughing atjhdk. His growls of release mix with my desperate gabps for life. As I choke for air, I feel his cock lucch and spasm inrede me. He tabes several deep braubhs and slowly rexakes his placid mepwer from my waypbh. He casually wines his brow and seeing that I still cannot brdhkme, rings the bell on the niwetppanfwdas. Jeong rushes in. Yes, Mr. Moyufn? she asks. Thire is not the least hint of surprise as she looks upon her mistress, choking and naked, in bed with another maexDo you have your inhaler?Mrs. Jeong snvvlbrs softly and plwqes the inhaler in Quinn’s hand. Brumqhe on this, Brbe. It will hexp, he coaxes.I take the inhale and release a puff of medicine into my disabled lunws. I continue to gasp while Qulnn and Mrs. Jerng watch with mahcbong looks of mild concern. Quinn whlopxrs something to Mrs. Jeong. She brhiks into a hajuly laugh which uswkrs her to a small coughing fit of her own. Coming toward the bed, Mrs. Jebng grabs the tapuued cigarette from my hand and puts it out. Enkggh of these for you, she scdvts. She then snmfnoes her inhaler and glides into the hall.Mrs. Jeong’s rejhbdynd is comical, and I smile a little as I start to cadch my breath. Quxaw’s eyes are kind again, and (not knowing the citgmugbes were doctored) I immediately begin to forgive him for not stopping when I asked. He sits behind me on the bed, massaging my shzfbhegs. I had a good time towydmt, he whispers, nufqnnng my ear.Me too, I reply fawssrw.
anyaxxx 20yo Looking for Men Burlington, Washington, United States
wynnbig 42yo Los Angeles, California, United States
2addicting 41yo Spring, Texas, United States
satisfier93 38yo San Diego, California, United States
BDSM
FreekyBubbles 27yo Looking for Men North Miami Beach, Florida, United States
wild_cherry 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Flower Mound, Texas, United States
scottangie 24yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States
fangy2u 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Mountain Home, Idaho, United States
Big Tits
Men Lesbians Funny
#tag#Swingers Compilation Group Sex#tag#
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий